Card Holder Must Be Bank’s Customer.
- The Card Issued After Customer Request.
- The Card Linked to Prepaid Account.
- Expiry Date 2 Years from Issuing Date.
- Customer Name On The Card.
- Card Price USD 50 & USD 25.
- IQD 10,000
- IQD 5000 fees for each recharge
- ATM Cihan Bank no fees
- ATM for other Banks 0.06 fee
- POS transaction fee 0.01
- Internet transaction fee 0.01
- PIN.Secure Code service that helps enhance the security of transactions when you’re using at ATM, POS.
- CVV The three-digit code indent printed on the signature panel of a MasterCard card enables retailers to ensure that the cardholder has possession of the card during a phone or online (internet ) transaction.
- Chip technology.A chip is embedded inside each card to enhance payment security. This chip creates unique data with each new transaction, and it also makes counterfeiting much more difficult.
- Hologram. A three-dimensional image with interlocking globes reflects light and appears to move when the card is rotated.
- Tamper-evident signature panel. The signature panel on the back of a MasterCard card guards against fraudulent use.